The Luminoodle Color and Basecamp do not have internal power supplies so you can cater your power source to your specific use-case scenario. We wanted to make all of our Luminoodles as versatile as possible so you can use them with smaller, more portable battery packs, or larger and/or less portable power sources. To determine what you should use to power your noodle, see Power Requirements.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't there a Luminoodle XL (10ft) Color?
- I never received my Luminoodle Color and/or Basecamp from Kickstarter - what happened?
- Luminoodle Basecamp: My Basecamp stopped working. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color: My Luminoodle Color isn't illuminating anymore. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color / Basecamp: My Luminoodle isn't changing colors or responding to controls. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color & Basecamp Tech Specs
- Luminoodle Color & Basecamp Power Requirements
- Do the Luminoodle Color and Basecamp have internal power supplies?
- Luminoodle Color: My Luminoodle isn't changing colors or responding to the remotes. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Basecamp: The wall adapter is making a buzzing sound. Is this normal?