The Sparkr and mini won't cause any sort of shock if it touches the skin, though it will cause a painful concentrated burn. If you stick your finger or any metal object between the electrodes, however, you will be shocked.
Articles in this section
- Sparkr Lighter Troubleshooting Guide
- What are the Sparkr mini's safety features?
- Can the Sparkr & Sparkr mini be carried on an airplane?
- What type of battery does the Sparkr use and is it user-replaceable?
- What are the Sparkr's safety features?
- Will the plasma lighter shock me like a taser?
- How long does the plasma lighter last on a single charge (assuming no flashlight use)?