The Sparkr mini requires a press and hold to keep the plasma lighter on. The button is located under the flip-top cover to prevent turning the lighter on in your pocket.
Articles in this section
- What are the Sparkr mini's safety features?
- What is the material surrounding the electrodes?
- Can the Sparkr & Sparkr mini be carried on an airplane?
- What type of battery does the Sparkr use and is it user-replaceable?
- What are the Sparkr's safety features?
- Will the plasma lighter shock me like a taser?
- How long does the plasma lighter last on a single charge (assuming no flashlight use)?